Gears UE Title Update 9.23.15
The Coalition just released their latest title update, & it comes in at a whopping 4.5gb. TC has been listening to the community’s complaints of the Gnasher’s inconsistencies along with poor spawn points on ring-based game modes. There are still glaring bugs that they need to address such as the game chat and weapon refusing to fire after respawning. Also, the abuse of the two-piece hasn’t received any official discussion whatsoever.
Here’s the rundown of what this latest TU consists of:
General improvements to the consistency of the Gnasher.
- Gnasher pellets now always shoot in a consistent pattern.
- Removed “Idle State” from MP which could cause shooting trajectory to be more random.
- Fixed a bug where some Gnasher shots were reporting as headshots incorrectly.
- Removal of “Idle State” from Multiplayer, which could result in your first shot landing off center if you hadn’t aimed or fired your weapon after a small period of time”
Other game improvements:
- Improvements to player spawn locations for Blitz and King of the Hill on the following maps:
– War Machine
– Old Bones
- Fixes for invisible collision on some Multiplayer maps including:
– Mansion: Area around Boomshot
– Clocktower: Debris at top middle of map
- Reduced flinching (camera shake) when taking damage in Multiplayer to be consistent with Gears
- Changed Re-Up system to retain unlocked characters when “re-upping” (Player Level in Multiplayer)
- Spectator Mode now displays match score in the HUD
- Audio improvements for footstep and movement sounds behind the player
- Improvements to server stability
- Fixed a crash when muting players with a spectator in the game
- Fixed a bug where dead bodies could sometimes cause players to roll instead of move into cover
- General bug fixes and improvements